"Eyes On Queens; Memories That Burn; In Every Tear" Yes 3 Sad Poems

***Do you know about - "Eyes On Queens; Memories That Burn; In Every Tear" Yes 3 Sad Poems

Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination "Eyes On Queens; Memories That Burn; In Every Tear" Yes 3 Sad Poems. And the content associated with Queen City Physicians. Queen City Physicians! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

I used to 'only' paint sad women. Long flowing hair of women looking towards the sea. People would always ask me, "Why?"

What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Queen City Physicians. You check this out article for facts about that wish to know is Queen City Physicians.

How is "Eyes On Queens; Memories That Burn; In Every Tear" Yes 3 Sad Poems

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Queen City Physicians.

"What is interesting about 'happy'?" I would always reply.

Sheeze... a box of kleenex and a good romantic tragedy, what could be better? Yes I know, I am a bit of a drama queen. Yes! that is me... I confess. But without drama there is no passion! My paintings, sculptures, poems and stories are all about passion and drama. Sometimes it truly wares me out, I confess to that as well. Yet, there is simply no other way to paint or sculpt or write in my mind except to feel things intensely. Look at the art in your doctors office.... you may like it but I just think, "EWWW!" It is all completely non threatening and BORING! I do paint, sculpt and write some happy stuff though so don't get your panties in a bunch. A good laugh or a painting of hope, yes of course they have their place in the art-world... I guess.

So now for your entertainment, get out your kleenex....

"In Every Tear"

In Every Tear there stands a scorn
committed to loves past and rivers wasted
Skies gloom and focus on a generation of madness
and darkness covers the hue
that could have saved us

The petals of contentment
whiten in place
deceiving the masses
and even their own minds

As noon breaks -all is well
the commitment of the silver lining
maintains
that contentment is just a state of mind

So we weave back into our cubicles
and perceive
the muted consequences

"Memories That Burn"

Pardon my staring
at dreams going by
unguarded moments
and mirrors that fly

Each time I've relished
the winged in a word
a moon full of heartbeats
and memories that burn

Pardon my staring
I thought that I knew you
Your eyes toast a signal
to fly through the loops

Yet your chalice seems empty
your frown can be heard
I thought that I knew you
yet pause... I'm unsure

Moments I play on
secrets I hold
who challenges teardrops
if you cover your soul?

"Eyes On Queens"

Her excuses were of frailty
like any other soul that breaks
All the ones that complicate
just to find some sense of dignity
search out
the eyes that fall on queens.

I hope you receive new knowledge about Queen City Physicians. Where you can put to use in your life. And most importantly, your reaction is Queen City Physicians.Read more.. "Eyes On Queens; Memories That Burn; In Every Tear" Yes 3 Sad Poems. View Related articles related to Queen City Physicians. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "Eyes On Queens; Memories That Burn; In Every Tear" Yes 3 Sad Poems.

Related Articles



No comments:

Post a Comment